BRICK HOME * BUILDING SITE * INVESTMENT PROPERTY * ENID, OK
FRIDAY JUNE 21 5:00 PM
AUCTION LOCATION: 2801 W Chestnut Enid, Ok
OPEN HOUSE DATE: Sunday, June 9 2-4PM or by appointment.
Tract 1- 2801 W Chestnut.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a very well maintained home. This home consists of approximately 1808 Sq. Ft. of living area and is located on a 115’x131.76’ lot. The home is comprised of 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, laundry room, kitchen and two living areas. There is also an attached two-car garage and patio off the rear of the home. The home includes central heat and air, range, oven, and dishwasher. In 2017 new electrical wiring in the attic and pex plumbing in the crawl space were installed. The roof is approximately 5 yrs old. The front driveway and stoop were recently replaced. For more information, view www.lippardauctions.com or call Chad Mantz 580-603-2120
Legal Description: Lot 1 Block 1 STARLIGHT SUB-DIV NE/4 11-22-7
Taxes $1,698 w/homestead exemption.
Tract 2: 2802 Forrest Ave.
114.71’x136’ lot located directly behind tract 1. This empty lot sits at the end of Forrest St, and would make a good building site.
Legal Description: Lot 8 Block 1 STARLIGHT SUB-DIV NE/4 11-22-7
Auction Order Lot 1 and Lot 2 will be offered individually and the together.
Possession: will be given at closing
Pre-Offers: Seller will entertain offers prior to auction until May 27, 2019 at 5:00 PM, must comply with auction terms.
Terms:10% of the total purchase price is to be placed in escrow the day of the auction with the balance due at closing. All information has been taken from sources believed reliable; however, no guarantee is being made by the auction company nor the seller. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to any inspections prior to bidding. Any announcements made the day of the auction supersede all advertising.
SELLER: Rebecca Nixon
TWIN OAKS FARM RETIREMENT AUCTION
Historic 100± Farm, Farmhouse & Upscale Barn Wedding Venue
Location: 388 Pope Road, Hawkinsville, GA 31036
Sealed Bid Auction | Bids Due April 23
Property Previews: April 5 & April 19
• Beautiful 100± acre farm & turn-key business
• The property boasts a plantation home, three custom built red barns, restored double-pen log cabin, gazebo overlooking a 3± acre lake, militia courthouse/guesthouse and one of Georgia’s oldest and largest pecan trees that live amongst rows of planted Longleaf Pines
• Centrally located near Hawkinsville, GA – “Georgia’s Hub City”
• Close to large metropolitan areas such as Atlanta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Jacksonville and Panama City
• The property is elegant and upscale with rich historic roots
• One of the few barn venues with on-site lodging – sleeps up to 29 guests across 4 buildings
• Capable of hosting events for 400+ guests
• Sale includes furniture such as ceremony chairs, tables, many high-end quality props, plus much more
For more property and business information, wedding photos, videos and top-rated reviews, go to our website or contact us!
GeorgiaFarmAuction.com | 800-485-8214
United Country Real Estate • Low Country Auction & Real Estate
Jeff Rains License # 282071 | #AUC002735 | #AUC003516
Marketing in Coordination with:
United Real Estate • Strategic Client Services, LLC
Terms: Franchise office is independently owned and operated. Qualified parties may request financial reports, a signed non-disclosure agreement is required. Contact us to request the reports or for more information. 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid. Visit the website for complete terms and conditions.